West London Local Chambers give up-to-date information on grants, local professional support, local government contact details, networking, sector specific summits, international perspective with an experienced team.
We save you time, help you make better decisions, reduce costs, and help prepare you for the future.
Register for daily Covid-19 updates
Sign-up for free webinars and taskforce presentations
West London Local Chambers promotes local and world-wide opportunities. Growth is never easy, but with co-operation via our local and international trade connections we promote planned expansion. We strive to make a difference and invite you to learn more at our regular webinars where we help deliver growth to sole traders and SMEs, delivered through better connections and personal introductions in
Ealing, Hounslow, and Hammersmith & Fulham.
Our enhanced networking / product linked introductions provide opportunities for showcasing your products through monthly sector summits and gives your business a voice to be heard. These are currently all via weekly webinars
announced via mail shots and are proven to help business grow and better adapt in todays changing climate, not forgetting our
Export Documentation services see below link.
MONTHLY BUSINESS BREAKFAST MEETINGS
- Ealing business breakfast with Branduin Business Support, Contactus Ealing
and Brentford Chamber of Commerce.
- Bulldog business breakfast with Surrey Chambers and Spelthorne Business Forum
- Chiswick Business breakfast
- Hammersmith & Fulham business breakfast
Local and closer connections deliver stronger growth for a more sustainable business
West London Local Chambers is a highly proactive, government award winning, and royally recognised organisation. We work on many exciting projects to help improve your business and are very proud of the progress we continue to make. Learn more about what we do, who we help, and how we work tirelessly to promote positive change in your business.
SECTOR SUMMITS AND ANNUAL EVENTS
- International Trade, with West London Export Club
- Health and Wellbeing
- Cyber and Security
- Sustainability / Green Energy
- Cargo and Logistics
- Company restructuring / Business planning / Growth management
- Festival of Business
- Business Awards
We are always striving to make a difference, and invite you to learn more at our regular webinars / seminars ie 13 International Trade events in 2019.
For new export markets see
For finance see
Building bridges in business across:
- Hammersmith & Fulham, our West End borough with giant malls, big business and three football clubs
- Ealing's hills, business parks, film studios and internationally acclaimed university, to spicy Southall.
- Hounslow's Great West Corridor, through which business flows, via technology parks and major redevelopments to Heathrow, which is the gateway to international markets.
London has the largest GDP in the UK and after the City and Canary Wharf, west London is the third largest GDP area. Powered by its mix of global PLCs, which in turn are fuelled by sole traders and micro SMEs that make up 33% of the workforce, we are the voice of these small businesses. Let us help you cross the bridge and be heard by the larger companies
Our dedicated team of experienced professionals are always available, using their unique skills and passion to push forward the work of our non-profit organization.
Chief Operations Officer
ALAN RIDES MIEX (GRAD)
With a combined 40 years of Chamber of Commerce experience and business background in Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow we are proud to be a group of movers and shakers to make things happen.
WEST LONDON LOCAL CHAMBERS LTD
Spring Grove House,